Call: +91 22-6103 67 00/12 | EMail:

Working in Australia

Working with study

International students and dependants in Australia on student dependant visas who are residing in Australia and who wish to work, must have a student visa that includes permission to work.

Holders of a student visa can work up to 20 hours per week while their University program is in session, and full-time during University vacations.

UQ regulations restrict work hours of Research Higher Degree students to a maximum of 18 hours per week at all times.