Call: +91 22-6103 67 00/12 | EMail:

Studest Visa for Australia

Visa Application

This application is for people who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia and who wish to study temporarily in Australia. A study permit is issued if the application is accepted.

Visas are granted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). DIAC will only grant you a student visa if your course is registered, or is part of a registered course, on a full time basis. A registered course is one offered by an Australian education provider.